Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki's technical team is organized into 4 product teams, a Product Manager, a VP Engineering, a UI/UX designer and a data science/R&D team.
Our technical culture is based on collaboration, collective intelligence, code quality and continuous deployment.
Our teams and values
Each team is composed of a product owner, a tech lead and several developers :
- the team is autonomous because it includes multidisciplinary skills that promote collaboration and creativity on a daily basis.
- the team is self-organised because the autonomy and synergy between its different members allow it to choose its mode of organization, its production processes to achieve a common goal.
- the team is responsible because it makes a collective commitment to the various stakeholders to deliver. This commitment allows the team to learn, to dare, to experiment and to make mistakes.
You will join one of these 4 product teams whose scope is either our end-user application (Deepki Ready) or our automated collection tools, and will report to the CTO.
If you're excited about this opportunity but doubt your abilities, listen to your heart and apply!
- Build innovative solutions to meet our customers' needs according to our Roadmap
- Understand and improve our existing code base on a continuous basis
- Be proactive in many areas (technical, tooling and organizational choices) and have an impact within your team
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to collectively converge towards the best product on our market
- Good knowledge of python / flask / pandas
- Good knowledge of databases
- Experience of maintaining, refactoring and making evolutions on an existing code base (as opposed to developing new products from scratch)
- Good understanding of product culture and Lean/agile methods
Nice to have" skills
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis or InfluxDB
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and an event-driven programming approach
- Knowledge of Docker for the dev environment
- Knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Knowledge of devops (AWS, terraform, ansible)
- CI/CD culture
- Knowledge of TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of other programming languages (go, java, elixir...)
- Team spirit (working in a team requires the ability to communicate, to have empathy, to be able to convince and be convinced by others)
- Autonomy (we do not like micro-management and do not want to continually tell you what to do and how to do it)
- Curiosity, passion (we are looking for profiles that share our curiosity and passion, to be ready to continuously improve)
- Interest in software quality: unit and functional testing, code review, software factory, documentation... (we are sensitive to the quality of what we produce)
- Backoffice: Python (flask, pandas)
- Frontend: Vue.js and TypeScript
- Databases: MongoDB, Redis, InfluxDB
- ESB: RabbitMQ
- Hosting: AWS (EC2, Fargate/docker, Lambda)
- Extensive automation: CI /CD (several deployments per day)
- Devops: terraform + ansible
- Version management: Git
- Full-time permanent contract
- Position based in Paris in the 1st arrondissement, possibility of telecommuting up to 3 days a week
- Laptop (Macbook Pro), support for participation in technical conferences and purchase of books
- Participation in internal knowledge sharing events: share, learn, and improve your oral skills (Technicolors, annual Hackathon...)
- Participation in the writing of our technical blog (in French): learning to communicate in writing (visit our Technical Blog: https://techblog.deepki.com/)
- Room to explore your creativity, propose new ideas
- Meal tickets, mutual insurance, Navigo pass (50%), CE
- With a long-term vision, Deepki will welcome you at a key moment in its growth
- A structuring perspective for you, proven technical responsibilities
- Working in a dynamic, young and international team
- A dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place