Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 500M+ of sqm monitored
- 39+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition intern to participate in Deepki's recruitments.
In collaboration with the Recruitment Manager, you will participate in several recruitment projects for various profiles (permanent, fixed-term contracts, apprentices, trainees) in France and abroad, from sourcing to the integration of the employee.
In this capacity, you will be responsible in particular for:
- Managing the approach and initial selection of potential candidates:
- Briefing with the operational staff and defining the need,
- Drafting and distributing advertisements,
- Identifying the right candidates (sorting CVs, sourcing from CV libraries and social networks),
- Pre-qualification interviews (face-to-face, video and/or telephone)
- Participate in the decision-making process in agreement with the operational staff: you are the main contact for candidates, managers and the various departments
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies in France and abroad
- Participate in the development of candidate monitoring dashboards
- Participate in the onboarding of new employees
- Be the guarantor of the employer's brand image
- Your involvement in carrying out your missions will also enable you to work on global HR projects and the improvement and development of recruitment projects
The perfect candidate:
- You have (or you're studying towards) a degree in Human Resources or Business Management, ideally with initial successful experience in a start-up/scale-up, a firm, an agency or a software publisher
- You know how to work independently, you are rigorous and reactive
- You have a good analytical mind and you have strong interpersonal skills
- You are based in Berlin
- Fluency in German & English is imperative (spoken - written)