Looking for a new challenge in a software impact company?
We, Deepki, are looking for a new International Sales Administrator
Working closely with the international sales team, you are the person in charge of ensuring satisfaction and maintaining a maximum level of administrative/commercial service. You are the strategic partner of the different internal and external teams, ensuring that the respective commitments are respected. You are the guarantor of the company's revenue recognition chain.
- Identify the network of your contacts in order to target your key actions and follow-up: invoicing / reminders, etc.
- Establish new customer contracts (from an administrative point of view: invoicing, etc.) and manage existing contracts and their proper administrative execution in liaison with the teams
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, processes and best practices at all stages of the sales process
- Maintain an up-to-date database of customers' administrative contacts in the billing software
- Contribute to the updating of financial and commercial management tools related to customer invoicing and collection
- In collaboration with the various internal and external parties involved in the sales process, guarantee delivery deadlines and compliance with service standards
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in B to B Sales Administration
- Good knowledge of computer tools (Excel, reporting software) and a taste for figures
- You have a good sense of customer relations and teamwork
- Fluency in English, French and Italian is required
Nice to have:
- Interest in ESG issues
- Understanding of Spanish
Why join Deepki
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish. We offer flexible working conditions, with employees able to work up to 3 days remotely, and regular social events.
In addition to standard, local benefits, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
More about Deepki
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.