Looking for some experience in a software impact company?
We, Deepki, are searching for students interested in the ESG Consultant Internship in Paris!
Our growing team of 50+ management consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy. Under the direction of the Head of Consulting, you will help our clients to :
- Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
- Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects structuring)
- Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management office)
- Monitor their performance (e.g. extra financial reporting, asset scoring, deployment of Deepki Ready)
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Fit with Deepki’s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
- Pioneering mindset and eagerness to participate to the construction of a team
- Proficient at using various analytical and visualization tools
- Highly effective communication skills and ability and deliver clear and professional presentations to the team and clients
- Fluency in French & English
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Political Science
Nice to have skills :
- Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG
- Programming skills (Python/R)
- Knowledge of Spanish, German or Italian is a plus
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
- Very active community of interns and work-study students
- 10€ luncheon voucher card per day worked (55% paid by the employer)
- International environment
- Access to a language learning platform
- Passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
- Large office with terrace in the central of Paris (75011)
More about Deepki:
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
- 400M+ sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 400+ references across the world
- 400+ employees globally
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.