Energy Manager Intern - 6 months
Looking for an exciting internship in a software impact company? We, Deepki, are currently looking for an Energy Manager Intern in Paris. You will support implementation projects of our data-driven ESG software platform!
The intern will manage and assist our customers in the deployment of our SaaS solution, which will help them to drive energy savings and energy efficiency, with the goal to reduce their CO2 & Greenhouse gas emissions.
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for an "Energy Manager" to reinforce our project team. You will be responsible for supporting our B2B customers, some of whom are very well known (Groupama, SNCF, Mairie de Paris, etc.), in the use of our solution in order to ensure the best possible user experience and find out of the box solution to reduce their energy consommation.
The Energy Manager at Deepki takes charge of, manages and supports our customers in the deployment of energy saving actions on their premises.
More specifically, your MISSIONS will be to:
- Analyze client data and produce deliverables (reports, presentations, etc.);
- Plan the implementation of energy saving projects;
- Train client users and support them in operating the business application;
- Contribute to the scaling of energy saving detection by improving the existing algorithms;
- Play the role of energy efficiency expert, internally by helping other departments with technical topics and externally by answering client questions;;
- Contribute in the sharing of knowledge by producing notes.
- Native/bilingual proficiency in French is required;
- Experience or training in energy, thermal building, electricity, thermodynamics, (HVAC = Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning);
- Experience in the energy market, structuring of electricity and gas supply contracts;
- Project management;
- Ability to synthesize information;
- Communication, teaching and sense of customer contact;
- Takes initiatives and ready for a 6-months adventure by September!
- Experience or training in energy regulation subjects: regulatory energy audits, tertiary decree, RE2020, CEE, DPE, CPE, maintenance contracts;
- HVAC equipment controlling, BMS;
- Interest in computer development (python / R / html, yml ...);
- Excel (advanced features), Power Point, Word.
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week (more for software engineers), and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees, and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
You might not meet every requirement mentioned, so if you feel like you only match 70 or 80%, go ahead and apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business needs.
More about Deepki?
Deepki’s motto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 39+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!
- Energy Management
- Deepki SAS
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day!
Energy Manager Intern - 6 months
Loading application form