Looking for an exciting internship in a software impact company?
Join our Delivery Department!
We, Deepki, are currently looking for Solutions Engineer Interns in Paris.
You will manage and assist our customers in the deployment of our SaaS solution in order to help them drive energy savings and energy efficiency with the goal to reduce their CO2 & Greenhouse gas emissions.
- Set up the platform scope and implementation planning to best suit clients' needs
- Customize Deepki features: data-visualization widgets, custom user inputs, alerts thresholds, energy and CO2 pathways...
- Set up interfaces to integrate the platform to its IT landscape (including utilities data-suppliers)
- Create scripts to provide custom KPIs needed for smart energy and CO2Work in relation with the product to imagine the future of the platform
- Ensure client’s users use our platform by training and assisting them when needed
- Analyze clients’ data: quality check, completeness, KPI calculations for energy analysis & energy savings
- Contribute to set up advanced process and automations to improve the data quality
- Contribute to the knowledge sharing around data collection and data quality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Engineering student (or equivalent) or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student (or equivalent) with a strong interest in software or data
- Analytical skills: ability to collect information and analyze data workflow
- Soft skills: problem solver with great organizational skills (quality & methodology)
- Relationships skills: teamwork spirit and great sense of human contact
- Good communication skills in both French & English (fluent level)
- Passion for ecological / environmental transition
Nice to have
- Excel "professional" experience
- A first exposure to the following fields is a plus: utilities / energy efficiency / building / engineering / software coding
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees.
More about Deepki?
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.