Looking for a new challenge with an impact company? Please apply! 🌍🌿
We are looking for a new Senior ESG Consultant in Berlin to support Consulting team.
Our growing team of 50+ management consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy. Leveraging our ESG data intelligence platform, you will help our clients:
- Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
- Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects prioritization and structuring)
- Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management)
- Monitor their performance (e.g. deployment of our ESG data intelligence platform, ESG regulatory and voluntary reporting, asset scoring)
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great people management skills - Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
- Proficient at using data analysis and visualisation tools
- Pioneering mindset and eagerness to participate to the construction of a team
- Fit with Deepki’s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
- Excellent level of English and German (another European language is a plus)
- Academic degree in Engineering or Business
- Based in Berlin or willing to relocate
- Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG
- Programming skills (Python/R)
You might not meet every requirement mentioned, so if you feel like you only match 70 or 80%, go ahead and apply!
What Deepki can offer:
- A strategic position within an innovative and ambitious company at the crossroads of two rapidly developing worlds: digital (Proptech) and environmental (Cleantech);
- With a long-term vision, Deepki will welcome you at a key moment in its growth;
- A structuring perspective for you, with proven responsibilities;
- Working in a dynamic, young and international team (13 nationalities, 7 languages spoken);
- A dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place;
- Our DNA: Together, let's make real estate sustainable thanks to data!
Why join Deepki?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicities, religion or ideology, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
More about Deepki?
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!