Looking for some experience in a sustainability impact company? We, Deepki, are searching for a Bilingual Learning & Development apprentice in Paris!
Under the responsibility of the Head of CSR, People Engagement & Communication and Learning & Development, your missions will be as follows:
- Participate in the deployment of the training plan within all Deepki entities and thus spread a culture of learning (logistics management, sending invitations, booking rooms, monitoring participation, etc.)
- Prepare training monitoring reports incorporating key performance indicators and assess the satisfaction of training participants
- Contribute to the selection of the best training providers and internal experts in order to build programs that meet the needs of employees as closely as possible
- Take charge of individual training requests by best assessing the needs expressed
- Be involved in the creation of courses and training content
- Provide support for the implementation of the onboarding process, the organization of integration sessions and the monitoring of employee satisfaction
- Be an integral part, support and be proactive within the People & CSR team whose mission is to attract, integrate, motivate, develop and take care of Deepkies
- Preparing a BAC+4/5 Master in HR or Project Management or equivalent in progress
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English
- Mastery of the Office Pack and the Google Suite
- You have a strong team spirit, are open, dynamic and welcoming
- Rigorous, organized and responsive
Nice to have skills:
- Fluency in German, Italian, or Spanish would be a plus
- Previous experience in a start-up
Why join Deepki?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
Very active community of interns and work-study students
10€ luncheon voucher card per day worked (55% paid by the employer)
Access to a language learning platform
Dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
Large office with terrace in the central of Paris (75011)
More about Deepki
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.