Looking for a new challenge with an impact company ? Please apply!
We, Deepki, are looking for a new Customer Success Manager in Paris.
Within this Scale-up, the Customer Success Manager at Deepki will take charge of, manage and support our customers in the deployment of SaaS software.
Ensure the retention and satisfaction of the customers in your portfolio :
- Project management during the initial implementation phase of the customer platform
- Configuration of the Deepki business application according to the customer's needs
- Analysis of customer data and drafting of deliverables (reporting, analyses, steering committee, energy balances, etc.)
- Supporting customers in the operation and adoption of the application throughout the duration of the contract to ensure long-term customer loyalty
Providing expertise as an energy consultant :
- Supporting our clients' CSR implementation projects, for example in the context of the application of French or European regulations (e.g. Decree on Tertiary Sector)
Supporting internal operational excellence projects for the team :
- Improving internal processes and the level of services provided by the team
- Capitalise on user and customer feedback by participating in the roadmap of product developments, user manuals and training materials used by the whole team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES :
- Project management
- Quality and methodology
- Communication and teaching skills
- Sense of customer contact, ideally BtoB
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS :
- Interest in data and/or tech topics
- Interest in ESG issues
Why join Deepki?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
Allianz health insurance
10€ luncheon voucher card per day worked (55% paid by the employer)
Access to a language learning platform
Dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
Large office with terrace in the heart of Paris (75011)
More about Deepki :
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.