Deepki, leading the way in ESG for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-centric Customer Success Manager (Platform Adoption Specialist) to join our dynamic team to manage our international customers from our HQ based in Paris. As a Platform Adoption Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring a seamless transition and successful adoption of our platform by our clients. You will serve as the primary point of contact for end-user enablement, platform improvement and issue resolution, helping our clients harness the full potential of our solution. This role requires a passion for data & tech topics, excellent problem-solving skills, and exceptional communication abilities.
YOUR ROLE :
- Primary point of contact for end-user enablement, platform improvement and issue resolution
- Provide exceptional customer service by promptly addressing and resolving client questions, concerns, and technical issues through various channels (e.g., email, phone).
- Conduct thorough training sessions and workshops to educate clients on the platform's features, functionality, and best practices.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot platform-related issues, working closely with cross-functional teams to provide timely resolutions.
- Collaborate with the product team to gather client feedback, identify areas for improvement, and contribute to the continuous enhancement of our platform.
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of internal processes, with a specific focus on international deployment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions, support tickets, and issue resolutions in our CRM system.
YOUR PROFILE :
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent proficiency in English and French
- Empathetic and customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Team player mindset, sharing best practices internally, ability to find solutions who will benefit to all
- Interest in data management
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and adapt to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment.
WHY JOIN DEEPKI ?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
Allianz health insurance
10€ luncheon voucher card per day worked (55% paid by the employer)
Access to a language learning platform
Dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
Large office with terrace in the heart of Paris (75011)
MORE ABOUT DEEPKI :
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.