Deepki, leading the way in ESG SaaS for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
Looking for an exciting opportunity in a software impact company?
We are currently looking for students interested in the Energy & Utilities Consultant Internship in Paris!
You will support the development of data quality processes and the discovery of new data collection means for the decarbonisation of the real estate industry.
- Search and understand the energy market structure in europeans countries, identify key players and applicable regulations on data sharing.
- Support on discovery missions to find new energy data sources and build strategic relationships with DSOs and suppliers across Europe.
- Follow-up with internal teams (dev or client people) and suppliers/providers to report issues with energy data collection and communicate on workarounds and resolutions
- Perform data quality check to detect issues and inconsistency and contribute to set up advanced processes and automations to improve the data quality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Engineering, Business or Political Sciences
- Analytical skills: ability to collect information and analyze data workflow
- Relationships skills: teamwork spirit and great sense of human contact
- Fluency in English & French
- Passion for environmental transition
Nice to have:
- Excel "professional" experience
- A first exposure to the following fields is a plus: utilities / energy efficiency / building / engineering
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
- Very active community of interns and work-study students
- 10€ luncheon voucher card per day worked (55% paid by the employer)
- International environment
- Access to a language learning platform
- Passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
- Large office with terrace in the central of Paris (75011)
More about Deepki:
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
- 400M+ sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 400+ references across the world
- 400+ employees globally
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.