Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
The Senior Customer Solutions Engineer at Deepki, manages and assists our customers in the deployment of SaaS software.
- He/she contributes to the management of energy saving projects;
- Participates in the specification and implementation of SaaS business applications;
- He/she analyses client data and writes deliverables (reporting, analyses, etc.);
- He/she trains the client users and assists them in using the business application;
- He/she is responsible for the quality of the application and non-application deliverables and their use by the users;
- He/she identifies complementary needs, manages the customer roadmap and makes complementary offers;
- He/she participates in the capitalisation of expertise by producing notes.
Essential qualities and skills:
Experience or training in energy / building / engineering
Quality and methodology
Communication and teaching skills
Sense of customer contact
Nice to have skills:
Interest in sustainable development
Interest in computer development (python / R / ...)
Agile development methods (scrum / sprint / ...)