Product Owner - Paris
Looking for a new challenge in a software impact company ?
We, Deepki, are looking for a new Product Owner in Paris !
Within Deepki, the Product Owner, under the responsibility of the Product Manager, is the representative of the customers and users of the product. Their role is to maximise the value of the product and the work of the development team. To do this, the Product Owner must develop an intimate understanding of the users and the market, particularly in the following areas :
- the dynamics of its market
- what its users like or dislike about the product
- what its users may be looking for
- competitors and substitutes for the product it is working on
The Product Owner thus steers the development of the product according to these aspects in order to prioritise the most relevant elements.
- On a daily basis, you will :
- Define and build the product vision
- Define the main lines of the product vision in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Identify market trends and technologies
- Collect stakeholders' expectations
- Participate in customer workshops to raise expectations for new features
- Manage contact with users
- Build and communicate the product value proposition
- Market and technology watch: arrival of new competitors, technological breakthroughs, evolution of customer trends
- Lead internal workshops on the design of new features
- Participate in story mapping
- Build and manage the product backlog
- Write user stories / product specifications
- Define the MVP of features
- Respond to developer requests during feature development
- Validate completed user stories
- Ensure the proper conduct of the ceremonies
- Set up learning loops based on a series of KPIs to be monitored regularly
- Aggregate, analyse and communicate progress indicators
- Test the product, report anomalies and ensure the overall quality of developments
- Participate in each release and implementation of new features
- Communicate progress internally
- Participate in the animation of the project
- Determine the main KPIs to be monitored and analyse them
- Contribute to guiding the improvement of the product in the long term
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to analyse and summarise
- Adaptability and ability to work in a group
- Good empathy skills
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner
- Mastery and practice of Lean Startup / Kanban / Scrum
- Good knowledge of the specificities of SaaS and B2B
- Experience in the energy sector
- Knowledge of backend (Python) and frontend (JS, HTML, CSS) technologies
- Knowledge of data integration technologies (scrapping, parsing, ETL,...)
- Database (MongoDB, InfluxDB, SQL,...)
Lead the development of the product
Monitor and communicate product progress
WHY JOIN DEEPKI ?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week (more for software engineers) and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
More about Deepki :
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80% ? Please apply !
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
- Software Engineering
- Product Owner / Product Manager
- Deepki SAS
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day!
Product Owner - Paris
Loading application form