Deepki, leading the way in ESG for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
On the back of Deepki’s expansion to the UK market, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building and managing new sales opportunities across current and prospective UK Landlord and Occupier clients.
The core deliverables and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Sales Team, activate the sales strategy and priorities for the UK business
- Position yourself as a trusted Deepki advisor within the market promoting the sale of our product and services; taking time to fully understand the challenges and ambitions of prospective clients and their ongoing needs
- Management of the full sales cycle (inc. RFPs, pitch document requests where appropriate), including pipeline generation and qualification, through to contract negotiations, close and onward upsells management
- Achieve and exceed sales targets set out, via the conversion of qualified leads
- Develop customer facing presentations and lead demonstrations (online and in person)
- Prepare and manage all pricing proposals for prospective clients
- Develop contract deliverables with the client; engage relevant internal stakeholders in this process
- Align with the Delivery Team to ensure a seamless transition from agreeing requirements / closing the sale, to onboarding – participate in client onboarding calls
Other duties may be assigned as needed, in line with this role sitting within a new, ambitious UK team.
- At least 4/5+ years’ experience in a sales-related role in B2B SaaS companies, large software companies or cloud solutions
- Customer centric, with the ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels within an organisation
- Solid track record of performance in building, managing, and converting large pipelines
- Demonstrable sales track record ; particularly in securing complex, enterprise level accounts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent proficiency in written / spoken English (given our international expansion, other languages would be a bonus, but not essential)
- Open-minded self-starter, who is ambitious, curious and has an aptitude for teamwork and achievement of goals
- Genuine interest in real estate and environmental issues
- Experience of CRM
WHY JOIN US ?
Deepki is a company with a cause : we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
In addition to offering standard social benefits such as 25 days of leave, health and dental insurance, income protection, life cover and pension plan, we place a strong emphasis on the training and development of our employees. We welcome all new "Deepkies" to attend a 2-day onboarding programme in Paris within their first 2 months at the company. For employees in Delivery and Sales roles, we also provide additional on-site training in Paris. Furthermore, we organize an annual off-site event for all subsidiaries to come together.
If you're interested in learning a foreign language, we've partnered with a language platform that offers 5 different lessons in French, English, Spanish, Italian, and German.
More about Deepki:
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply! Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
The Company has a legal responsibility to ensure that all of its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Please note that your employment will be subject to the Company verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.