Deepki, leading the way in ESG for real estate stakeholders and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
Deepki is looking for talented sales engineers who thrive on the field supporting with the business and technical pitch to prospects and customers, along with the capability to influence and empower their fellow sales team mates.
As a Senior Sales Engineer at Deepki, your mission is to demonstrate the value that Deepki brings to prospective customers and how it meets their technical and business requirements.
Start date : January 2024 (flexible)
- Partner with sales representatives to qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and elaborate adapted sales strategies.
- Research and explore existing technical and business challenges with prospective customers and creatively find solutions to those challenges that Deepki solutions can solve.
- Demonstrate the value provided by Deepki, for each prospect and customer.
Facilitate demos of the technical aspects of our product in ongoing deals.
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the demonstrated solutions.
- Design and create Deepki additional demonstrations, presentations, or any kind of assets that will help you demonstrate the value.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to spread the word about how Deepki aims to impact the planet through virtuous real estate (help create content, participate in marketing events, etc.).
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to continuously improve Deepki’s solutions.
- Collaborate with sales enablement to upskill the sales team.
Min 4+ years of experience in a presales environment on enterprise accounts
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and SaaS technology
- Ability to connect customer-specific business and technical requirements with Deepki solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine interest in the environmental transition
WHY JOIN US ?
Deepki is a company with a cause : we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
In addition to offering standard social benefits such as 25 days of leave, health and dental insurance, income protection, life cover and pension plan, we place a strong emphasis on the training and development of our employees. We welcome all new "Deepkies" to attend a 2-day onboarding programme in Paris within their first 2 months at the company. For employees in Delivery and Sales roles, we also provide additional on-site training in Paris. Furthermore, we organize an annual off-site event for all subsidiaries to come together.
If you're interested in learning a foreign language, we've partnered with a language platform that offers 5 different lessons in French, English, Spanish, Italian, and German.
More about Deepki:
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply! Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
The Company has a legal responsibility to ensure that all of its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Please note that your employment will be subject to the Company verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.