ABOUT DEEPKI :
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 54+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Why join Deepki?
- Scale-up in a structuration phase
- Autonomy and lead across a broad functional scope
- Greentech product aiming at positive impact for the planet
You are a tech-savvy complexity-ready designer that wants to save the planet? You’re in the right place! Join us at Deepki to make Real Estate Virtuous. Check out the mission and the skills we are looking for.As Senior Strategic Product Designer you will be at the cross road between the Product Management team and the Product Design team. Under the lead of a newly appointed VP Experience & Design, you will be:
- In charge of the expansion, the industrialization and the deployment of Deepki’s design system, including the design philosophy, the UX principles and all of the components
- Working with the VP and the rest of the product design team, you will follow a User-centered design process to re-imagine what Deepki Ready could be from user research to ideation to concepting. From workflow to pixel perfect design and prototyping including user tests, redesign and integration
- Working in co-creation, you will closely interact with the Product Management, The Tech and the Product Design Team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCES :
Who are we looking for? This is everything we could wish for from the hard skills to the soft skills
Hard Skills :
- 5+ years of experience as Digital Product Designer
- You’re very familiar with the B2B and SaaS environments
- You’re at ease in a complex design environment (complex topic and complex HMI design)
- You’re an expert in the user-centric design process (Design Thinking)
- Solid User Research (Foundational and Evaluative) skills from protocol design to synthesis
- Strong UX Design Skills - Information architecture, Process and Workflow Design
- Equally strong in UX and UI design.
- Master in Figma
- Strong Design System and ZeroHeight skills
- Deep Design & Tech integration Skills
- You have worked closely with Product Managers and/or Product Owners
- Knowledge of Notion and other UX or Analytics software
- You know how to facilitate co-creation workshops
- You have a strong up-to-date portfolio to back this up. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.
Soft Skills :
- You want to give a meaning to what you do by fighting climate change
- You are curious and passionate about design
- You’re a team player who knows how to motivate, collaborate with and manage other designers
- You are independent but not individualist
- You are positive and solution minded
- You are conceptual but you also like to deep dive in the content
- You are quick-witted and very at ease in complex environments
- You are very creative yet resilient to go through with your ideas.
- You have solid language skills (at least French & English)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS :
- A university degree in UI Design, UX Design, Product Design, Digital, or a related design or artistic discipline
- You have worked in the startup environment
- You know ESG
- You know Real Estate
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need