Deepki, leading the way in ESG for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
In order to continue our growth, we are looking for a Head of Sales for our Real Estate client segment.
Within Deepki, the role of the Head of Sales - Real Estate is to :
- Manage a team of 6 sales people
- Ensure that processes are respected
- Provide close support and guidance to your team
- Inspire a permanent sales dynamic
- Ensure the enrichment of the pipeline
- Respond to customer calls for tender (RFI, RFP)
- Assist the sales team during customer meetings
- Negotiate and conclude offers with customers
- Ensure the proper handover to the operational teams
- Ensure the reporting of the activity on the CRM (Salesforce)
- Ensure that the team's objectives are met
- Experienced in team management
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in complex B2B sales (Value Selling method or equivalent)
- Expertise in the Real Estate / Corporate Real Estate or ESG - CSR - SRI consulting sectors
- Pugnacity, rigor and commitment
- A results-oriented approach
- Communication and teaching skills
- Team spirit
- Bilingual English
Why join Deepki?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
Allianz health insurance
10€ luncheon voucher card per day worked (55% paid by the employer)
Access to a language learning platform
Dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
Large office with terrace in the heart of Paris (75011)
More about Deepki
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.