Looking for a new challenge with an impact company ? Please apply!
We, Deepki, are looking for a new Junior Customer Solution Engineer (Internship) in Milan.
The Junior Customer Solutions Engineer at Deepki, manages and assists our customers in the deployment of SaaS software.
- He/she contributes to the management of energy saving projects;
- Participates in the specification and implementation of SaaS business applications;
- He/she analyses client data and writes deliverables (reporting, analyses, etc.);
- He/she trains the client users and assists them in using the business application;
- He/she is responsible for the quality of the application and non-application deliverables and their use by the users;
- He/she identifies complementary needs, manages the customer roadmap and makes complementary offers;
- He/she participates in the capitalisation of expertise by producing notes.
Essential qualities and skills:
- Experience or training in energy / building / engineering
- Project management
- Quality and methodology
- Communication and teaching skills
- Sense of customer contact
Nice to have skills:
- Interest in sustainable development
- Interest in computer development (Python / R / ...)
- Agile development methods (Scrum / Sprint / ...)
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week (more for software engineers) and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
You might not meet every requirement mentioned, so if you feel like you only match 70 or 80%, go ahead and apply! Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business needs.
More about Deepki?
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!