Looking for an exciting internship in a software impact company?
We, Deepki, are currently looking for a Partners Solutions Engineer Intern in Paris!
Deepki, global leader ESG platform, wants to develop a Partners ecosystem in order to grow more efficiently and have a bigger impact on the decarbonisation of the real estate industry.
In order to do that, the Delivery department is setting up a team to help engage, enable, activate and grow the different partnerships that Deepki is creating.
Under the direction of the Head of Delivery Partnerships, you will:
Implement the platform for Partners:
- Customize and configure Deepki features to meet individual client needs, including data-visualization widgets, user inputs, alerts thresholds, energy and CO2 pathways.
- Integrate the platform into clients' IT landscape, establishing interfaces with utilities data-suppliers and creating scripts for custom KPIs related to smart energy and CO2 analysis.
Be part of the Project Management :
- Collaborate with Partners to define their scope of work
- Communicate the needs for Partners resources to deliver the projects
- Collaborate with clients to manage and support the deployment of Deepki's SaaS solution, ensuring successful implementation of energy-saving projects and sustainable practices.
- Train Partners : set up the Deepki university for sales enablement and technical training, set up and update Partners' Deepki Platform
Assess data collection connectors with data-suppliers (energy suppliers, energy grid, etc.)
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Project management skills with a focus on quality and methodology
- Excellent communication and teaching abilities, with excellent level of French and good level of English
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data workflows
- Team player with a keen sense of customer interaction
- Interested in the IT ecosystem and SaaS platform development strategy
- Proficient at using various analytical and visualization tools
- Pioneering mindset and eagerness to participate to the construction of a team
- Fit with Deepki’s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
Nice to have
- Interest in Python, R, or other coding languages
- A first exposure to the following fields is a plus: utilities / energy efficiency / building / engineering / software coding
- Excel experience
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees.
More about Deepki?
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.