Looking for a new challenge with an impact company? Please apply! 🌍🌿
We are looking for a new ESG Consultant for our delivery team in Berlin.
Deepki, leading the way in ESG SaaS for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
Role, missions & responsibilities
Our growing team of 50+ consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy.
Leveraging our ESG data intelligence platform, you will help our clients:
- Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
- Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects prioritization and structuring)
- Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management)
- Monitor their performance (e.g. deployment of our ESG data intelligence platform, ESG regulatory and voluntary reporting, asset scoring)
Profile, skills & experience
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great people management skills - Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
- Proficient at using data analysis and visualization tools
- Pioneering mindset and eagerness to participate to the construction of a team
- Fit with Deepki’s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
- Excellent level of German and English (another European language is a plus)
- Academic degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business or similar
Why join Deepki?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
28 days annual leave
Monthly public transport reimbursement
Private pension contribution
Hybrid working - home office & office
Access to a language learning platform
2 days Onboarding in Paris with all new Deepkies
Annual off-site meeting in Paris
Access to a language learning platform
Dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
Office in the heart of Berlin (U-Bahn Stadtmitte)
More about Deepki
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.