Deepki, leading the way in ESG for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
Deepki, a rapidly growing SaaS company headquartered in Paris, is extending its presence into the Netherlands. We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to lead this expansion and cultivate new sales opportunities across the existing and potential client base in the Netherlands.
Location: Ideally based in London
We are open to the possibility of remote work based in the Netherlands, with an initial home office setup and freelance status.
Start date: January 2024 (flexible)
As the Senior Account Executive for the Netherlands, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Sales Team to implement the sales strategy and priorities tailored to the Dutch market.
- Establishing yourself as a trusted Deepki advisor in the region, promoting our products and services, and understanding the unique challenges, ambitions, and ongoing needs of prospective clients.
- Managing the complete sales cycle, including lead generation and qualification, RFPs, pitch documents, contract negotiations, deal closures, and managing upsell opportunities.
- Achieving and surpassing sales targets through the conversion of qualified leads.
- Creating customer-facing presentations and leading product demonstrations, both online and in person.
- Preparing and managing pricing proposals for prospective clients.
- Developing contract deliverables in collaboration with clients and engaging internal stakeholders as needed.
- Ensuring a seamless transition from closing the sale to client onboarding, including participating in onboarding calls.
- Undertaking any other duties assigned as the role evolves within our new and ambitious team focused on the Netherlands.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in sales-related roles within B2B SaaS companies, large software companies, or cloud solutions.
- A customer-centric approach, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels within client organisations.
- A proven track record in building, managing, and converting large sales pipelines.
- Demonstrable success in securing complex, enterprise-level accounts in the Dutch market.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- An open-minded, self-starting attitude with a strong sense of ambition, curiosity, and a goal-oriented approach.
- A genuine interest in real estate and environmental issues.
- Experience with CRM tools.
If you are excited about the opportunity to pioneer our expansion into the Netherlands and have the required qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
WHY JOIN US ?
Deepki is a company with a cause : we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
In addition to offering standard social benefits such as 25 days of leave, health and dental insurance, income protection, life cover and pension plan, we place a strong emphasis on the training and development of our employees. We welcome all new "Deepkies" to attend a 2-day onboarding programme in Paris within their first 2 months at the company. For employees in Delivery and Sales roles, we also provide additional on-site training in Paris. Furthermore, we organize an annual off-site event for all subsidiaries to come together.
If you're interested in learning a foreign language, we've partnered with a language platform that offers 5 different lessons in French, English, Spanish, Italian, and German.
More about Deepki:
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply! Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
The Company has a legal responsibility to ensure that all of its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Please note that your employment will be subject to the Company verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.