Based in our Headquarter, Deepki is looking for a highly motivated Head of Talent Acquisition, to lead the team and the Recruitment strategy globally.
Talent Recruitment strategy and implementation
- Collaborate closely with the C&B Manager and Finance team to consolidate the Yearly Hiring plan.
- Design and drive the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience (including follow up of practices on ATS)
- Gather, analyze, prioritize and validate recruitment needs to support Deepki's growth
- Drive recruitment strategy in terms of external partnerships/RPOs in alignment with needs and validated budget
- Be responsible for the Deliver the recruitment plan according to planned timelines quality of profiles & budget
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for some senior positions.
- Promote and ensure diversity and inclusion through recruitment and sourcing.
- Manage, integrate, train, motivate, develop and retain the Talent Acquisition team based in France & Germany
- Build and monitor KPIs related to retention & recruitment performance, drive a culture of performance, agility & quality.
- Continuously optimize the recruitment process and manage pre - onboarding (collaboration with Head of CSR & Talent Development team who manage onboarding post recruitment).
Brand positioning/School relationship
- Make Deepki visible and attractive (website, social networks, employer brand, etc.)
- Building strong relationships with schools and universities, participating in Talent Recruitment events (in collaboration with Heads of Departments)
- Participate actively in specific people team projects (such as HRIS ATS modules, global recruitments tools or partnerships, collaborate with people team members on specific events)
- 7+ years of experience within Talent Acquisition including 4+ years leading a recruiting team
- You have experience in international footprint in a startup/scaleup, a consulting firm, an ESN, an agency or a software publisher with a high volume of recruitment
- Exceptional team leader and manager, with deep experience in effective hiring, onboarding, development and performance management
- You have a good understanding of SaaS issues and organisations
- Establishes strong partnerships with senior leaders; builds trust quickly and provides high-value counsel on talent acquisition related issues
- A “doer” mentality with the ability to translate vision into action, and a strong growth mindset
- A team player who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and a solution-oriented mindset
- Proficient in ATS and other relevant HR tools to manage employee data, generate reports, and support HR processes
- Excellent proficiency in French and fluency in English
Why join Deepki ?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish.
Up to 3 days remotely
Regular social events (2-day Onboarding with all Deepkies France and International, celebrations, seminars)
Allianz health insurance
10€ luncheon voucher card per day worked (55% paid by the employer)
Access to a language learning platform
Dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place
Large office with terrace in the heart of Paris (75011)
More about Deepki
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
400M+ sqm monitored
60+ countries where we operate
400+ references across the world
400+ employees globally
216K+ of tCO2e saved by our customers each year
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.