Deepki, leading the way in ESG SaaS for real estate owners and accelerating the transition towards net zero and sustainability.
Looking for an exciting internship in a software impact company? We, Deepki, are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager Intern in Paris. You will support implementation projects of our data-driven ESG software platform!
The intern will manage and assist our customers in the deployment of our SaaS solution, which will help them to drive energy savings and energy efficiency, with the goal to reduce their CO2 & Greenhouse gas emissions.
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for a "Customer Success Manager" to reinforce our project team. You will be responsible for supporting our B2B customers, some of whom are very well known (Groupama, SNCF, Mairie de Paris, etc.), in the use of our solution in order to ensure the best possible user experience.
As a Customer Success intern, you will be working in a team and with Deepki's customers/partners. You will also see your tasks evolve as you join the two Customer Success teams:
Team dealing with end users of the Deepki Ready application. You will be responsible for guaranteeing the best possible user experience:
- By configuring the Deepki Ready platform to adapt it to the ESG issues of each customer,
- Participating in the creation of training content and processes to engage end-users in the adoption of the platform,
- Analysing the quality of the ESG data collected to enable users to make decisions about their property portfolio,
- Investigating user tickets.
Team liaising with our clients partners. During your placement, your tasks will gradually evolve towards project management and customer relations, working in tandem with a senior CSM. You will be required to support clients in :
- Their onboarding phase (initial implementation of platforms for new customers),
- Their adoption phase: monitoring the use of the platform over time, leading technical reviews and biannual strategic workshops, reporting on KPIs to help clients manage their ESG strategy.
- Native/bilingual level in French is mandatory. Fluency in English and/or Spanish and/or German is a plus;
- Project management;
- Quality and methodology;
- Communication and teaching skills;
- Sense of customer contact;
- Interest in sustainable development;
- Interest/experience in computer development or data analysis.
What you'll learn (or strengthen) from this experience:
- To exercise a technical and commercial function;
- Work in an energetic and international team, within a dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place.
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki’s teams are dedicated to making an impact by harnessing data to transform the world’s most carbon-intensive industry into a force for good for the planet, and creating virtuous real estate. They embody our four core values: drive, commitment, righteousness and goodwill, which represent a fundamental element of life at Deepki.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment where they can flourish. We offer flexible working conditions, with employees able to work up to 3 days remotely, and regular social events.
In addition to standard, local benefits, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
More about Deepki?
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company in the world offering a fully-populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
Deepki has offices across Europe, in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Berlin, with ambitious expansion plans.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our drive and motivation to accelerate real estate’s environmental transition at an international scale!
Our team represents a mixture of different backgrounds and experiences, working together to ensure the best possible customer experience. We pride ourselves on our employees’ openness and curiosity. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, being willing to learn and giving a purpose to your work!
Do you feel like you meet most requirements, but not all of them? We want to hear from you!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.